POST DESCRIPTION – INTERNSHIP Operation management (UNPAID) – Réf : ST-0002
Culture Funding Watch is currently seeking for interns interested in joining our Team for 2 to 4 month period.
Culture Funding Watch is a social enterprise that aims to act as a central hub in the field of resources mobilisation/business development in the MENA region and, increasingly in the African continent. Today, it stands as the only organisation offering high-quality services and intelligence for the creative industries and cultural actors in both the MENA and Africa. Through their internship, interns will:
1. Familiarize themselves with the world of resources mobilisation and business development for the Art and Culture sector;
2. Understand the complexity of efforts to monitor the flows of funds dedicated to the Art and Culture in the MENA region;
3. Explore a North African country boasting a dynamic and emerging cultural sector.
CFW is now looking for a proactive student who would like to gain some first-hand experience in the area of Operation management. He/she will assist CFW Team in performing the following tasks:
– Contribute to running CFW everyday management tasks
– Handling general administration tasks
– Participate in research and analysis of existing online sales options to commercialize CFW products both regionally and internationally
– Contribute to the launch of the sales of CFW products via its online platform
The selected Intern might be also assisting with ad-hoc projects under the supervision of CFW Team in case the project meets the Intern’s interests.
Excellent oral and written skills in French and/or English
The ability to produce results within deadlines, flexibility and ability to work independently with little supervision
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Master’s studies level
Advanced studies in Business (MA level)
An understanding of the fundraising/funding sectors
Interest in the cultural and creative sector
Experience in working with startups
Interns might be required to bring their personal computer. Please acknowledge that CFW could not take care of intern’s stipends or personal expenses such as travel, accommodation costs and pocket money. The internship will be carried out at CFW’s headquarters in La Marsa, Tunisia. Selected interns would be required to start as soon as possible from now on.
Working hours: Full time/Part time (negotiable)
You can send your application with this link : https://tunisia-tomorrow.com/appel-a-candidature-pour-les-stagiaires