POST DESCRIPTION– INTERNSHIP Web maintenance and communication (UNPAID)-ST-0003
Culture Funding Watch is currently seeking for interns interested in joining our Team for 2 to 4 month period.
Culture Funding Watch is a social enterprise that aims to act as a central hub in the field of resources mobilisation/business development in the MENA region and, increasingly in the African continent. Today, it stands as the only organisation offering high-quality services and intelligence for the creative industries and cultural actors in both the MENA and Africa. Through their internship, interns will: 1. Gain exposure to complex web platforms and online database development and management;
2. Familiarize themselves with the world of resources mobilisation and business development for the Art and Culture sector;
3. Understand the complexity of efforts to monitor the flows of funds dedicated to the Art and Culture in the MENA region;
CFW is now looking for a proactive student who would like to gain some first-hand experience in the areas of Computer science. He/she will assist CFW Team in performing the following tasks:
– Website maintenance and plug-in installation
– Check and quality review of CFW platform and connected websites
– Contribute in the production of CFW monthly newsletter and graphics
– Maintaining CFW’s presence on social media (publication of contents and Community Management)
– Publicizing CFW’s events via email / post
The selected Intern might be also assisting with ad-hoc projects under the supervision of CFW Team in case the project meets the Intern’s interests.
Excellent oral and written skills in French and/or English (Arabic is not compulsory but would be a plus)
The ability to produce results within deadlines, flexibility and ability to work independently with little supervision
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Knowledge of adobe Photoshop, Illustrator is an asset
Master’s studies level in Engineering/Software Development
An understanding of the fundraising/funding sectors
Interest in the cultural and creative sector
Interns might be required to bring their personal computer. Please acknowledge that CFW could not take care of intern’s stipends or personal expenses such as travel, accommodation costs and pocket money. The internship will be carried out at CFW’s headquarters in La Marsa, Tunisia. Selected interns would be required to start as soon as possible.
Working hours: Full time/Part time (negotiable)
You can send your application with this link : https://tunisia-tomorrow.com/appel-a-candidature-pour-les-stagiaires